This LMP1 mod for Assetto Corsa is another fine example brought to you by the VRC modding team. Let’s check it out with a community review.
Virtual Paddock gets to grips with a drive in the LMP1 VRC Vendetta V60 in Assetto Corsa. Brought to you by the people over at VRC Modding Team. Here we get a rundown of how good the car is along with the pros and cons. Starting out with the visuals of the car and then moving on to the drive.
To get this awesome mod visit: VRC Modding Team (vrc-modding-team.net)
Picture credit VRC
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247
Come and join our Discord: Join our Discord – SimRace247