L1nus Sim Racing gives us his take on the top 5 classic free F1 mods for Assetto Corsa.
Everyone loves the mod community in Assetto Corsa, it is a vibrant community that has shaped the future for Asestto Corsa. With that being said L1nus Sim Racing gives his opinion on the top 5 free classic F1 car mods for Assetto Corsa.
As with all videos of this type this is the opinion of L1nus and should not taken out of his context. With that being said lets view this fantastic and nostalgic F1 video.
To download or check out the content in this video visit the links below:
McLaren M23-5 – McLaren M23 and M23-5 by OMV | RaceDepartment
Grand Prix Legends ’67 (Lotus 49) – MEGA
Tyrrell P34 – Assetto Corsa Tyrrell P34 Mod – Assetto Corsa Mods
VRC Renault R25 – VRC Modding Team (vrc-modding-team.net)
VRC Jordan-Ford 919 – VRC Modding Team (vrc-modding-team.net)
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247