With sim racing studios putting in a lot of work with patches, updates and more. RaceRoom Racing Experience releases it’s newest update.
Race results fixes, HTTPS, penalties updates and more!
Download size = 1.2 GB
Client version = 0.9.2.23
Client BuildID = 6138034
Dedi version = 71.0.1244
Dedi BuildID = 6140042
- game.raceroom.com is now switched to https
- Pitlane speed limit tolerance has been adjusted when the limiter is enabled.
- Slowdown penalty multiplier from repeated cuts is now properly displayed on the HUD notification
- Tweaks to slowdown penalty logic where the player’s best valid lap in the session is now used as reference to estimate the time gained and the time being given up. If no valid lap exists yet, we then use the AI’s predicted speed just like before.
It means the time the player gives up will be more accurately calculated and that the best place to give that time back is no longer in turns, which should improve safety as well. A good tip is also to avoid slowing down near pitlane entrances and exits as slowdown penalties are frozen while in pitlane.
- Prevented enabling pit limiter or engine ignition during an AI-controlled rolling start.
- Fixed the default set of driving assists being selected at first game launch.
- Fixed an issue where player could sometime get stuck when leaving a server early (i.e. before results were made official)
- Fixed dedicated server results having wrong final positions for players suffering early disconnects
- Fixed dedicated server UI issues with certain long track names as well as lap and duration selector that could sometimes reset the race length value.
- Fixed dedicated server that could sometimes get stuck if no player finished the race
- Fixed the flickering of contact shadows (under the cars) for VR and Triple Screen rendering.
- Fixed some issues with spectator mode on servers with rolling start races and lap-based races
- Fixed issues with rolling starts when Assisted Braking was enabled.
- Fixed some gearbox grind noises that could sometimes be heard during an AI-controlled rolling start
- Physics – Audi R8 LMS GT3 EVO – Adjusted idle revs to prevent occasional stalling
- Physics – BMW M4 GT4 – Increased rear suspension travel by 10mm, dampers tuned for better handling over bumps
- Physics – BOP – BMW M6 GT3 – slight reduction of torque
- Physics – Callaway Corvette C7 GT3 R – Improved engine cooling
- Physics – Fabcar 935 – Fixed some issues with the differential where the preload could be set very high.
- Physics – GT2’s – Improved automated gearbox behaviour
- Physics – P1 and P2’s – Added default gearbox ratios for Daytona, some AI behaviour tweaks.
- Physics – Porsche 964 Carrera Cup – Improved standing start performance through a clutch adjustment
- Physics – Volkswagen Scirocco – Adjusted the rear tyres wear rate.
- Physics – WTCC – Added adjustable engine braking
- Physics – WTCR – Improvements to the initial grip of fresh tyres and help reduce the tyre pressure increase over longer stints. Optimum grip is now reached at 80 Celcius. Default tyre pressures were adjusted to match.
- Tracks – Dubai – Fixed harsh cut detections, moved the leaderboard spawn location closer to the racing line.
- Tracks – Hockenheim – Moved the leaderboard spawn location further back
- Tracks – Imola – Moved the pitlane entry gate entrance
- Tracks – Portimao – Fixed harsh cut detections
- Tracks – Scandinavian Raceway (Anderstorp) – AI behaviour tweaks to South layout
- Tracks – Sepang – Fixed harsh cut detections (note: Sepang North layout appears to crash on load, this is being investigated)
- Tracks – Suzuka – Fixed west layout pitlane that triggered invalid laps.
To play RaceRoom for free visit: RaceRoom Racing Experience
RaceRoom is the premier free-to-play racing simulation on PC and home to official race series like DTM, WTCR, the WTCC and ADAC GT Masters. Enter RaceRoom and enter the world of a professional race car driver.
A selection of free-to-play race cars and tracks are yours to drive with unlimited wheel time in multiplayer and single player games modes. Sponsored competitions and other free-to-play events allow you to enjoy premium game content at no cost.
Additional cars, tracks, and liveries can be bought individually or as packs inside the game store using an in-game currency called vRP, which is purchased using your Steam Wallet.
Your dream car is here – Grab your pick
BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Chevrolet, Ford, McLaren, Pagani, RUF, Radical, Volvo, Saleen, and more to come. These manufacturers bring the best minds in racing together to dominate the world of motorsport and the machines they create are precision instruments of power, perfection, and speed. We are proud to present them in the digital form for your enjoyment.
Looking for top class leagues to join? visit our League Partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247