The wait is finally over! Assetto Corsa Competizione, the Official GT World Challenge series game, is OUT NOW on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Head out on track and compete against the series’ official drivers, teams and cars, on circuits reproduced using Laserscan technology, offering the highest level of accuracy ever achieved on console.
- Honda NSX GT3
- Honda NSX GT3 Evo
- Aston Martin Racing V12 Vantage GT3
- Aston Martin Racing V8 Vantage GT3
- Audi R8 LMS GT3
- Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo
- Bentley Continental GT3 (2015 spec)
- Bentley Continental GT3 (2018 spec)
- BMW M6 GT3 (2018 spec)
- Ferrari 488 GT3 (2018 spec)
- Emil Frey Jaguar G3
- Reiter Engineering R-EX GT3
- Lamborghini Huracán GT3
- Lamborghini Huracán GT3 Evo
- Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo (2015 spec)
- Lexus RC F GT3
- McLaren 650S GT3
- McLaren 720S GT3
- Mercedes-AMG GT3
- Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (2015 spec)
- Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (2018 spec)
- Porsche 911 (991) GT3 R
- Porsche 911 (991II) GT3 Cup
- Porsche 911 (991II) GT3 R
- Brands Hatch -UK
- Silverstone Circuit -UK
- Misano World Circuit -Italy
- Autodromo Nazionale di Monza -Italy
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps -Belgium
- Circuit Zolder -Belgium
- Circuit Zandvoort -Netherland
- Circuit Paul Ricard -France
- Hungaroring -Hungary
- Nurburgring -Germany
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya -Spain
For those wondering what’s next, let me fill you in…
The GT4 Pack paid DLC, adding +10 new GT4 cars, will be available this summer on PC Steam, and this fall on consoles.
The British Pack paid DLC, offering 3 new iconic circuits that complete the 7-race calendar of the British GT Championship, will be available this winter for both PC Steam and consoles.
Stay tuned for more information! In the meantime, head out on track and have fun! Happy launch day, everyone.