In the wake of our spotlight on the eTeam BRIT rFactor 2 Series earlier week, media officer Alex Goldschmidt has dropped some more info on the league which is attracting high profile names ahead of its next season.
eTeam Brit report in their latest communique:
We welcome a couple of new entrants of some significance, as we welcome Texaco Havoline Europe ambassador Freddie Hunt Official and 4-time BTCC Champion, Official Colin Turkington to the grid!
- Team BRIT Racing Academy Days for both champions
- Bottles of Copperfield London Dry Gin for GT3 race winners
- Kärcher Home & Garden K3 pressure washers for Teams’ Championship.
- DURA tool cabinet for the GT3 Champion.
- Simply Race – Racing Simulator Venue PRO SIM ½ day experience at their Milton Keynes facility
- Signed James Hunt print, signed by his son Freddie Hunt Official.
Entries for Round 1 close this Friday (June 12th) at 1800 BST. For further information or to register your interest, please email [email protected] and visit them on Facebook>>>
#BelieveToAchieve #GT3 #BMW #SimRacing #eSports See less