Even with the current situation providing a chance for sim racing in general to sign, eTeam BRIT have got another championship coming very soon, after a success with their Summer Series, which lasted for eight weeks and saw eight different winners.
The GT3 Challenge and SYNETIQ BMW Series follows on in its footsteps, moving from the Assetto Corsa Competizione platform to RFactor2, and it all starts on June 19th, with an impressive set of circuit choices.
They have also introduced a team title division to the GT3 Challenge, where the best scoring of the two cars will contribute to the standings in each race.
Catch eTeam Brit on:
With over £2000 worth of prizes, the drivers will have to navigate their way around the following tracks:
- June 19th: Donington Park
- June 26th: Zandvoort (2020 variation)
- July 3rd: Sebring International
- July 10th: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Montreal)
- July 24th: Circuit de la Sarthe (Le Mans)
- July 31st: Adria International Raceway
- August 14th: Circuito de Guia (Macau)
Entries are currently at £60 for either series, with drivers needing to have the following DLC content to compete: GT3 Challengers Pack, GT3 Pack, BMW M2 CS, Sebring and Le Mans.
All eight races will be live-streamed via Simply Race from 1850 BST each race evening, with Alex Goldschmidt and David Christie being the dedicated commentary team for the racing action.
- Team BRIT Racing Academy Days for both champions
- Bottles of Copperfield London Dry Gin for GT3 race winners
- Kärcher K3 pressure washers for Teams’ Championship.
- DURA tool cabinet for the GT3 Champion.
- Simply Race PRO SIM ½ day experience at their Milton Keynes facility
- Signed James Hunt print, signed by his son Freddie.
Entries close this Friday (June 12th) at 1800 BST. For further information or to register your interest, please email [email protected] as soon as possible to secure your place on the grid!