Check out this free Assetto Corsa mod. The 1995 version of the NISMO Skyline R33 GT-R LM in all of its glory.
JeezyCreezy has released the 1995 version of the NISMO Skyline R33 GT-R LM, one of the most loved tintop race cars, as a mod for Assetto Corsa which is available as a free download from Race Department.
The intro notes state: “I started making this car back in October 2018 for a job interview. Since then it’s something that’s always been on my mind and I thought it was about time I went back to bring it up to a higher standard for public release.
“I’ve been a huge fan of Gran Turismo Since I was very young and this was my favorite car from the first game. I’ve been pretty solidly working on this car for the past 4 or 5 months, it been a real labor of love.
“Modeling and texturing by myself using 3DS Max and Substance Painter and Photoshop. I’ve balanced the car so that it’s times are comparable to the qualifying run it did for the Suzuka 1000km in 1995.
“I’ve included a livery template in the skins folder for you to make new liveries, show me what you guys come up with .”
Version 1.4 of the mod, which is getting good reviews, is available free but a PayPal beer is always welcome. Get it here>>> and drop us some feedback.
About Assetto Corsa
Modding & Customization
Assetto Corsa will allow for considerable customization and modification, in order to satisfy the expectations of professional sim racers. Gamers who prefer to approach the driving experience more progressively, and hobbyists who just like to reproduce and share their cars and tracks. Taking advantage of the same editing tools developed and used by the developers of the game.
Gameplay & Features
- Assetto Corsa includes a career mode, a list of special and unique events and challenges, as well as fully customizable
- Single player and multiplayer modes featuring quick races
- Custom championships, race weekends including free practice session, qualifying session and race.
- Drag races, drift challenges and much more!
- Four driving assist profiles (gamer, racer, pro, plus a fully-customizable profile) allow any kind of player to enjoy the simulation at their desired level.
- Advanced setup options and telemetry for data analysis; dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps;
- An adjustable time of the day mode, featuring sun position calculated in realtime, depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date, in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks!
To join some great leagues visit our league partners: League Partners Archives – SimRace247