Hot on the heels of the Daytona release, today Raceroom have deployed a small patch which also includes new physics for the awesome Group 5 cars have received new physics which will be worth a test as the insane 1000 bhp cars are right up there as the most savage to control let alone race… even in virtual mode.
In fact, several of the more retro cars available on the platform have received updates with this new release which amounts to this:
- Download size = 544 MB
- Client version = 0.9.0.957
- Client BuildID = 5052621
- Dedi version = 62.0.1123
- Dedi BuildID = 5052571
- Fixed revlimiter sound issues introduced in a previous update
- All cars – Reduced differences between car classes with regards to damage and detachable parts falling off the car.
- DTM 2013 – 2016 – Added default gear ratios for Daytona
- DTM 92 car class – Updated default gear ratios
- Formula RaceRoom 3 – Improved AI behaviour
- Formula RaceRoom Junior – Improved default car setup
- Group 5 car class – Updated physics (leaderboards have been wiped!)
- GTO car class – Improved AI behaviour, added default gear ratios for Daytona, fixed an error with AI’s handling of the Audi 90 gear ratios. Updated drivetrain oscillation effects, differential behaviour and baulktorque values.
- Hillclimb Icons – Updated default gear ratios
- Porsche 911 GT3 Cup – Endurance spec version now received a wider range of spring settings, dampers and ride height adjustments
- Porsche 911 GT3 R (2019) – Fixed cockpit cameras that were off centre
- Porsche 962C – Retrieved dumpvalve sounds on gearshifts in cockpit cameras after popular request
- Tatuus F4 – Fixed default final drive for Knutstorp that was way too long, improved AI behaviour
- Touring Classics car class – Updated default gear ratios
- Daytona Moto and Road Course – Limited AI tendency to sometimes hit the tyres in turn 1 of the first lap
- Sepang North – Fixed a wrong cut track penalty triggered while entering pitlane